Micron (MU) is issuing $1 billion worth of new shares.
"They want to pay down its high debt," said TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer. "It is dilutive - I don't mind them doing that - sometimes I wish Western Digital (WDC) would do that too."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Video: Jim Cramer Reacts to General Electric's Dividend Worries
- Buy BlackRock Shares When They Come In, Jim Cramer Says
- Watch: Jim Cramer Previews Bank Earnings
- Jim Cramer: Snap Is Not a Stock I Particularly Like
- Watch: Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Domino's Pizza Earnings