Deloitte is going all in on inclusion, says CEO Cathy Engelbert. That means everyone gets a seat at the table.
Because, remember, diversity is different than inclusion. In very simple terms, diversity is getting all kinds of people in the room. Inclusion actually is listening to them and assigning them jobs that showcase their distinct skills and beliefs.
So this is not just about being socially responsible. It's actually good business. Because as the face of your client changes, so must your workforce.
#AlphaRising sat with Deloitte's managing principal Deepa Purushothaman to hear what the firm is doing to stay ahead of the changing environment, so be sure to listen in.
- Who Are the Wonder Women of Wall Street?
- President of Mars Wrigley Confectionery Talks Women and Engineering
- How JNJ's Chief Medical Officer Fell In Love With Science -- In a Bakery
- Jenny Fleiss Talks Life Beyond Rent the Runway
- Mars Inc.'s Push to Get Wind in Your Candy