It's all about housing.
Cole Smead, managing director and co-portfolio manager at Smead Capital Management, is bullish on housing stocks, such as Lennar (LEN) , as more millennials start buying homes, albeit a little later in life than their parents.
On Tuesday, Lennar reported a 5.6% rise in third quarter profit, selling 7,598 homes during the quarter, compared to 6,779 home in the same period a year earlier.
Smead also likes shares of Target (TGT) , a company's whose performance is tied to the housing sector.
More From TheStreet:
- Amazon, Not Apple, to Become First Trillion Dollar Company: NYU's Galloway
- There's a 'Wall of Selling' When Nvidia Reaches $180, Jim Cramer Says
- Video: Jim Cramer Reveals His Outlook for Pepsi and Coca-Cola's Stock
- Jim Cramer Reveals Which Bank Stocks May React to Friday's Jobs Report
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Jordan Belfort Reveals One Big Concern About Bitcoin