TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer thinks Pepsico (PEP) is the strongest of the consumer packaged foods companies.
Pepsico shares are up 5% since the start of the year, while Coca-Cola's stock are up 8.7%.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Will People Stay at Home After the Las Vegas Tragedy?
- There's a 'Wall of Selling' When Nvidia Reaches $180, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Which Bank Stocks May React to Friday's Jobs Report
- Disney's Stock Is Inexpensive Long-Term, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Lennar's Earnings on Tuesday
- 'Wolf of Wall Street' Jordan Belfort Reveals One Big Concern About Bitcoin
- Behind the Wheel of The New $84,995 Dodge Demon