Here are two key details when getting behind the wheel of the 2018 Dodge Demon: Its speed and power. With 840 horsepower the Demon runs so hot, the engine needs its own air conditioning system! For a vehicle that MSRPs at $84,995, the average U.S. consumer might expect to feel a bit less of the road. But for the muscle car enthusiast, this shouldn't be a problem.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- Will U.S. Automakers Successfully Adapt to a World That Demands Electric Cars?
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R: Is it Enough to Excite Die-Hard Enthusiasts?
- Amazon Warehouse Employees' Message to Jeff Bezos -- We Are Not Robots
- iPhone 8 and Galaxy Note 8 Are Both Fragile, But One Is Much Easier to Break
- Mom Was a Harley Rider ('70's), I Ride Today ('17), Will my Girls Ride Tomorrow?
- What Rich Families Know About Finance That You Don't
- The Ford $100,000 F-450: 'The Most Luxurious, Advanced Heavy-Duty Pickup Truck'