TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer revealed his charitable trust sold Western Digital (WDC) because Toshiba selling their chip unit to Bain Capital is exactly what they feared. Western Digital is mostly flash and disc drives and disc drive prices are not holding up.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- You Can Become a Millionaire Even if You Make $35,000 a Year
- Why is Toshiba's Memory Chip Business so Valuable?
- How Healthy Is that Happy Meal? Inside the Kids' Menus at McDonald's and More
- Fed's Balance Sheet Plans Won't Interrupt the Strong Corporate Earnings Story
- Kiss Rock Legend Gene Simmons Explains How to Make Money