Accenture PLC's (ACN) US workforce currently is 39% women.
The firm has committed to getting that to 50% by 2025 though, says Julie Sweet, the Chief Executive Officer of Accenture North America.
"Diversity is critical for innovation...and important to the business," she says.
In addition, Sweet, as head of Accenture North America, signed the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion. With over 200 CEOs signatures, it's the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Listen in to hear more about their commitment to parity.
- Who Are the Wonder Women of Wall Street?
- How JNJ's Chief Medical Officer Fell In Love With Science -- In a Bakery
- Jenny Fleiss Talks Life Beyond Rent the Runway
- Meet Ford's 23-Year-Old Prodigy Who Holds 15 Patents
- Carly Fiorina: We Have a Shortage of Leaders