TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said FMC Corp. (FMC) was upgraded from sell to buy at Bank of America because the company is getting a very good part of DuPont's (DD) agriculture business.
Dow Chemical's (DOW) acquisition of DuPont reportedly closes Thursday.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer: I Think Costco Is a Terrific Company
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Advice for New Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi
- Jim Cramer on Five Below: I'm a Seller of Fidget Spinners!
- Wells Fargo Board Seems 'Easily Replaceable,' Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on Reports of General Electric Job Cuts: Flannery Isn't Wasting Any Time