Amid news that fidget spinners helped boost the quarterly results of retailer Five Below (FIVE) , TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer isn't too bullish on the small devices that seem to be everywhere.
"I'm a seller of those," Cramer said.
Joking aside, Cramer thought a much more broad assemblage of SKUs did well for the retailer, "so I'm not against Five Below but it does have a 29 multiple which is high."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer: I Think Costco Is a Terrific Company
- Here Is Jim Cramer's Advice for New Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi
- Wells Fargo Board Seems 'Easily Replaceable,' Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on Reports of General Electric Job Cuts: Flannery Isn't Wasting Any Time
- Jim Cramer on Why FMC Was Upgraded by Bank of America