Amid reports that United Technologies (UTX) is close to finalizing a deal to acquire Rockwell Collins (COL) , TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said United Technologies CEO Greg Hayes "has got to get a deal done."
He thinks UTX shares have been trading up in anticipation of a deal.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Here Is Why Texas Will Be Rebuilt Faster After Hurricane Harvey Than Other Storms
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Challenge Facing Amazon Web Services
- People Don't Like the Expensive Sneaker Anymore, Jim Cramer Says
- Lululemon Could Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Previews Campbell's Soup Earnings on Thursday