"A lot of people feel that every food company is going to be pressed by Whole Foods for bargains now that they're owned by Amazon," he said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Property Casualty Stocks Can Raise Rates, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down the North Korea Safe-Haven Pile On
- Jim Cramer on The Finish Line: Nike Does Not Have a Refresh
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down Why Best Buy Shares Are Falling
- Warren Buffett Thinks Apple Is a Consumer Products Story, Jim Cramer Says