TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the property casualty stocks can raise rates amid the damage from Hurricane Harvey.
"It's an ongoing tragedy - we don't know when it's going to end," Cramer said, adding that his worst case scenario for damage costs of $100 billion could play out.
Allstate (ALL) shares rose 0.8% on Tuesday.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down the North Korea Safe-Haven Pile On
- Jim Cramer on What Amazon-Whole Foods Means for Hain Celestial
- Jim Cramer on The Finish Line: Nike Does Not Have a Refresh
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down Why Best Buy Shares Are Falling
- Warren Buffett Thinks Apple Is a Consumer Products Story, Jim Cramer Says