Aside from its exposure to personal computers, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said HP Inc.'s (HP) 3D printing business is taking off in Asia and will also take off in the U.S.
"This will be known as a 3D printing company that also does personal computers and printing supplies," Cramer noted.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals What European Central Bank President Mario Draghi Should Say at Jackson Hole
- Jim Cramer Reveals What's Needed to Boost Whole Foods Under Amazon
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Abercrombie, Sears, Michaels, Burlington, Signet Jewlers and Dollar Tree Earnings
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Hormel and Smucker's Quarterly Earnings
- Big Lots Should Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Explains