TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer reacts to the latest round of retail earnings including Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) , Sears (SHLD) , Michaels Companies (MIK) , Burlington (BURL) , Signet Jewelers (SIG) and Dollar Tree (DLTR) .
Cramer said Abercrombie finally has a CEO that seems to know how to do retail "and that's a big change."
He thought Sears' comps were "horrendous" but was pleased with the positive commentary the company issued.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals What European Central Bank President Mario Draghi Should Say at Jackson Hole
- Jim Cramer Reveals What's Needed to Boost Whole Foods Under Amazon
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Hormel and Smucker's Quarterly Earnings
- HP Will Be Known as a 3D Printing Company, Jim Cramer Says
- Big Lots Should Have a Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Explains