TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer was pleased with Salesforce's (CRM) latest quarterly earnings.
"Government spend was big, retail was big, Europe was big - [they had] a gigantic Veterans Administrations contract, a nice US Bancorp (USB) contract," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- President Trump's Arizona Speech Was 'Over the Top,' Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Apple Shouldn't Go Up Against Alphabet's Waymo in Self-Driving Cars
- The Lines at Lowe's Are Too Long, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Ulta Beauty, Dollar Tree and Broadcom's Earnings
- Samsung Is 'Remarkable' in Its Staying Power, Jim Cramer Says
- Walmart Needs Google to Get Better, Jim Cramer Says