Amid the tension between ADP (ADP) and billionaire activist investor Bill Ackman, TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer, who interviewed ADP's CEO on Mad Money on Monday, said Ackman had a lot of good ideas.
"Many [of Ackman's thoughts] are being acted on by ADP, which is positive," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Toll Brothers Earnings
- I Think HP Is Doing Everything Right, Jim Cramer Says
- PVH CEO Manny Chirico Has Been So Smart on e-Commerce, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on ADP: Bill Ackman Had a Lot of Good Ideas
- Micron Sells at a Ridiculously Low Multiple, Jim Cramer Says
- Macy's Needs More Technology, Jim Cramer Says