Mercedes just revealed a 20 foot, 100% electric luxury car at the 2017 Monterrey Car Show: The Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet. Here are 5 other game changing Mercedes-Benz models.
300 SL (1954-1963)
At the time one of the fastest cars available, this was the inspiration for Mercedes' modern supercars.
Designed in conjunction with Porsche, this is regarded as the ultimate sports sedan.
300 SLR (1954-1955)
A racing car that famously won the Mille Miglia in 1955.
1886 Mercedes-Benz Patent-Motorwagen
Widely regarded as the first car, it was groundbreaking in comparison to the other transportation of the time.
540K Spezial Roadster (1936)
A supercar of its day, but also beautifully styled by Hermann Ahrens.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- You Don't Need to be Taylor Swift to Take on a Groper
- Taylor Swift's Return to Spotify, Pandora Is Huge Win for Streaming Services
- AT&T Stock Lower, Signs Exclusive Multi-Year Deal With Taylor Swift
- Solar Eclipse May Break the Internet as Millions Share and Tweet
- If Herbalife Goes Private, That's Terrible for Bill Ackman, Jim Cramer Warns
- Quiz: How Well Do You Remember the Madden Video Games?
- 5 Brands Cashing In On The Solar Eclipse