Amid news that ADP (ADP) is rejecting Bill Ackman's board nominations, TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said ADP isn't doing that badly.
"I do think that the presentation Ackman put together raises a lot of questions about margins," Cramer said. "If they can raise margins [ADP] could be a very big stock."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Intel Is Making a Concerted Effort Against Advanced Micro Devices and Nvidia, Jim Cramer Says
- If Herbalife Goes Private, That's Terrible for Bill Ackman, Jim Cramer Warns
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Foot Locker's Earnings Call Was Devastating for Nike
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why Alibaba Shares Are Higher Again
- Elliott Management Is the Winner in the Oncor Deal, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Salesforce's Earnings on Tuesday