Jim Cramer noted that brick-and-mortar is rallying today. Costco (COST) is doing well and Cramer likes TJX (TJX) although it's not participating. People want to own the department stores like Walmart (WMT) which is totally right -- Walmart could even be a competitor to Amazon (AMZN) because of the Jet.com acquisition.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- The People Who Love Tesla's Cars Buy the Stock, Jim Cramer Says
- Why Take Two Interactive Shares Are Surging, Jim Cramer's Explanation
- Citi's Downgrade Of Lam Research Was Jarring, Jim Cramer Says
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Is Probably The Weakest Of The Group, Jim Cramer Says
- Yum! Brands' Decline In Pizza Hut Sales, Jim Cramer's Take