This is what you need to know on Friday:
2. The dollar has halted a rebound after the Senate rejected a so-called 'skinny' repeal of Obamacare in the early hours of Friday morning.
3. BT Group plc's (BT) fell in the first minutes of trading Friday after it reported profit fell by 42% in its first quarter as the company deals with the fallout from an accounting scandal in its Italian unit.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Check Out the Tesla Model 3's Key Specs as Elon Musk Prepares to Hand Out Keys on Friday
- As the Ford Truck Turns 100, Take a Look Back at a Brand 'Built Ford Tough'
- What Could You Buy With What Johnny Depp Spends in a Month
- Happy National Scotch Day! What's the Difference Between Scotch, Bourbon and Rye?