TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said it was disappointing that shares of Southwest Airlines (LUV) were hit so much following its earnings release.
"It's just an outright buy," Cramer said. The stock is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy Twitter Shares
- Nelson Peltz Should Be Added to Procter & Gamble's Board, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reacts to Comcast and Verizon's Earnings
- Facebook Has More Advertisers Than They Can Handle, Jim Cramer Says
- PayPal Is Becoming a Dominate Credit Card Player, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Exxon Mobil and Chevron Earnings on Friday
Watch More with TheStreet: