TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer weighs in on quarterly results from Comcast (CMCSA) and Verizon Communications (VZ) .
Cramer also noted that Comcast is a victim of how well AT&T (T) and Verizon (VZ) have performed.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Reveals When to Buy Twitter Shares
- Nelson Peltz Should Be Added to Procter & Gamble's Board, Jim Cramer Says
- Facebook Has More Advertisers Than They Can Handle, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer on Southwest Airlines' Decline: This Is Your Opportunity
- PayPal Is Becoming a Dominate Credit Card Player, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Exxon Mobil and Chevron Earnings on Friday
Watch More with TheStreet: