What you must know before the bell:
1. European stocks open mixed as investors prepare for one of the busiest corporate earnings sessions of the year.
2. Stocks in Asia reached their highest levels in nearly a decade in overnight trading.
3. A dovish statement from the U.S. Federal Reserve helped push the dollar index past a 14-month low in overnight trading to 93.39.
4. The broader S&P 500 is set to gain 0.14% at the bell while the tech-heavy Nasdaq is looking at an impressive 0.5% gain thanks in part to stronger-than-expected second quarter earnings from Facebook Inc (FB) .
The earnings parade Thursday includes Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) , Twitter Inc. (TWTR) , Starbucks Corp. (SBUX) , Intel Corp. (INTC) , Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) , Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) , United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS) , Western Digital Corp. (WDC) , Mattel Inc. (MAT) , MasterCard Inc. (MA) , Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) , Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) , Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) , Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) , Verizon (VZ) and Comcast Corp. (CMCSA) .
5. Early indications from U.S. equity futures suggest another run at record highs could be in the cards for Wall Street.
Watch More with TheStreet: