TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Constellation Brands (STZ) benefited from the collapse of the peso and that if the stock get it, that's an opportunity.
The stock is up 28% since the start of the year.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Hasbro Is Down Very Badly but Don't Count It Out, Jim Cramer Says
- Arconic Doesn't Have a New CEO Yet, Jim Cramer Says
- Schlumberger Is Becoming More Bullish on Oil, Jim Cramer Says
- Weak Dollar Will Be an 'Interesting Story' For Caterpillar, Jim Cramer Says
- WebMD Is an Under-Monetized Asset, Jim Cramer Says
- Amazon Is a Long-Term Buy, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why He Doesn't Like Blue Apron
- Jim Cramer Reveals What He Loves About Gardening
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Domino's, McDonald's and Chipotle's Earnings
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet: