TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer isn't fond of newly public Blue Apron (APRN) , despite bullish analyst notes issued by Goldman Sachs, RBC and Oppenheimer.
Cramer said these analyst notes read as though Amazon (AMZN) "doesn't matter."
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Hasbro Is Down Very Badly but Don't Count It Out, Jim Cramer Says
- Arconic Doesn't Have a New CEO Yet, Jim Cramer Says
- Schlumberger Is Becoming More Bullish on Oil, Jim Cramer Says
- Weak Dollar Will Be an 'Interesting Story' For Caterpillar, Jim Cramer Says
- WebMD Is an Under-Monetized Asset, Jim Cramer Says
- Amazon Is a Long-Term Buy, Jim Cramer Says
- If Constellation Brands Gets Hit, That's an Opportunity, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals What He Loves About Gardening
- Jim Cramer Reveals What to Watch in Domino's, McDonald's and Chipotle's Earnings
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Civil Forfeiture Is Making Headlines, But What Does It Actually Mean for You?
- Birchbox Revolutionized How We Buy Beauty Products
- Quiz: Where Were Your Favorite Netflix Series Filmed?