TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer points out two reasons why Home Depot (HD) is challenged:
- Sears Holdings' (SHLD) move to sell Kenmore appliances on Amazon (AMZN)
- Sherwin Williams (SHW) executives discussing a decline in "do it yourself"
The latter point is far more important for Home Depot, Cramer noted.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Awaits VF Corp's Earnings on Monday
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Arconic's Earnings
- Waymo Is Worth Half of Alphabet, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Two Reasons Why Home Depot Is Challenged
- Union Pacific Reported A Very Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Important Rule of Investing
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why It's a Mistake to Sell General Electric Shares
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Reason Why You Have to Buy Schlumberger Shares
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Huge Merger That Would Crush Amazon
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Game of Numbers: Do You Have Any Idea How Big Game of Thrones Has Become?
- Quiz: Where Were Your Favorite Netflix Series Filmed?