U.S. stock futures declined on Friday, July 21, following earnings and sales from General Electric Co. (GE) that topped analysts' forecasts. GE reported an adjusted 28 cents a share in the second quarter, 3 cents above estimates, while sales of $29.56 billion also topped forecasts. The stock rose 1.8% in premarket trading.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- 5 of the Weirdest Things Burger King Has Tried to Sell You
- 60 Second Tips: Questions to Ask Before Marriage
- 5 Signs the Sriracha Craze Has Gone Too Far
- Deadpool 2, Stranger Things 2, New Doctor Who! Get Ready for Comic Con 2017
- O.J. Simpson Wasn't the First or the Last Athlete to Kiss a Major Endorsement Goodbye