TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said a high cost airline like United Airlines and its parent company United Continental Holdings (UAL) , can't compete as well in international markets with low cost carriers.
Cramer noted that the stock is up since its April incident, where a passenger on United was forcibly removed from one of its planes.
Rival Southwest Airlines (LUV) is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Morgan Stanley Can Go to a 15 Multiple, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals the Stocks You Should Own, Not Trade
- Chipotle Is Now Off the Radar for 18 Months, Jim Cramer Says
- Nvidia Offers an Ecosystem and Should Be Bought on Dips, Jim Cramer Explains
- Snap Is Losing Business to Facebook's Instagram, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer on IBM: You Need Better Than Fine
- Microsoft Is Advancing, Jim Cramer Says
Watch more of today's videos from TheStreet: