This is what you need to know on Wednesday:
1. European stocks open higher Wednesday after yet another record setting session on Wall Street that was led by tech stock gains and a solid start to the second quarter earnings season.
3. Tech stocks, in particular, should continue to outperform after Tuesday's record close for the Nasdaq, which was helped by a 13.5% surge in Netflix shares after the video streaming service topped 100 million worldwide customers over a robust second quarter.
5. Early indications from U.S. equity futures point to another solid session for the tech-focused benchmark, with the Nasdaq priced to gain 0.34% at the opening bell against a more modest 0.1% advance for the S&P 500.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Chipotle May Not Recover Until 2019 After Latest Health Scare
- T-Mobile's John Legere Is Inarguably One of the More Colorful CEOs on Twitter
- Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Just Revealed This One Way Entrepreneurs Are Getting Savvier
- 60 Second Tips: Best Return on Your College Investm