When Lonzo Ball hit the court for the NBA's Summer League, all eyes were on his feet.
The L.A. Lakers Rookie who had been selling his Big Ballers Brand shoes for $495, but for this game, he was wearing Nike (NKE) sneakers.
Ball did not just wear any Nike's, he was sporting purple Kobe A.D. sneakers.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Why Shark Tank Star Kevin O'Leary Would Rather Invest in a Startup Run By Women
- Here Is How Haagen-Dazs Is Attracting New Millennial Customers
- LeBron James Owns 10% of the Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chain in the U.S.
- Amazon May Have Buried Apple's HomePod Before It Even Hits the Shelves
- July Trading Strategies: How to Navigate a Risky Second Half