Amid Delta Air Lines' (DAL) fall in quarterly profits, TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the airlines' plethora of international routes are not helping.
Cramer also said United Continental (UAL) is a very inexpensive stock. Plus, Southwest Airlines (LUV) is a buy at $60, Cramer noted. The stock currently trades at $61.84. Southwest Airlines is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer On Bank Stocks Ahead Of Earnings
- Jim Cramer on Snap's Upgrade
- Netflix Is a Great Story, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer On Rumors Of Zillow Potentially Having To Compete With Amazon
- Why Jim Cramer Believes Western Digital Will Get Toshiba's Flash Business
- Target's Higher Q2 Guidance Suggests 2018 Will Be Lower Than 2017, Jim Cramer Says