General Mills' (GIS) Haagen-Dazs brand is a legacy company, but it's taking steps to attract the millennial consumer.
"It's not only the credentials of the purest, most fresh ingredients with no preservatives - but it's also re-infusing the personality of the founder back into the brand," said Jennifer Jorgensen, vice president at Haagen-Dazs Global.
Olivier Faujour, Haagen-Dazs' CEO, said more than half of the ice cream brand's revenue is from outside of the United States.
More of the Trading Strategies You Need For the Second Half:
- 10 Investments I Like for a Risk-Filled Second Half
- The Story of the Weaker Dollar Will Continue
- These 3 Majors Areas of Concern Should Frighten Stock Market Bulls
- Should You Start Looking at Industrials and Materials?
- Why the U.S. Dollar Will Only Drop More in 2017's Second Half
- This Is Your Investing Playbook for 2017's Second Half