TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is watching how the sale of Oncor plays out, which he says is a "terrific asset."
Currently, two billionaires have their eyes on the asset: Berkshire Hathaway's (BRK.A) Warren Buffett and Elliott Management's Paul Singer.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer on Amazon Prime Day: Watch Costco Shares
- Pepsi's Frito-Lay Business Can't Be Crushed By the Wars Among Amazon, Walmart and Target, Jim Cramer Says
- There's Demand for Tesla's Services Network, Jim Cramer Says
- Here Is How Facebook's Instagram Causes Trouble for Snap, Jim Cramer Explains
- This Is What Needs to Happen for Oil to Rally, Jim Cramer Explains
- Randal Quarles Will Be Easy on the Banks, Jim Cramer Says
- This Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Janet Yellen's Testimony