United Airlines (UAL) has apologized again after the company gave away a toddler's seat on one of its flights. According to Hawaii News Now, the parent was forced to hold her son for three and a half hours despite having paid $2000 for two seats, one for her and on for her child.
The company apologized five days after the incident
This is the most recent incident in a long line of issues for the airline. Here are some of United's recent PR problems
Watch More with TheStreet:
- These 5 Collectibles You've Been Accumulating Are Completely Worthless
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- Has The Children's Place Figured Out How to Beat Amazon?
- 10 Troubled Retailers Besides J.C. Penney That Are Shuttering Stores
- Ford's 23 Year Old Engineer Has Advice For Young Girl