President Donald Trump said North Korea is behaving in a very, very dangerous way and that 'something would have to be done about it'. He also said, in a joint press with the Polish president, that Russia was likely behind the hacking of the 2016 Presidential election. Trump also told Poland that the United States would sell energy to the country whenever they wanted. Hobby Lobby has agreed to pay a $3 million fine and hand over thousands of ancient Iraqi artifacts that were smuggled from the Middle East. The popular arts and crafts retailer bought the artifacts, which include clay tablets, for $1.6 million. Hobby Lobby, which is well known for the Christian Beliefs of its founder, had been collecting ancient bibles for a museum. Tesla (TSLA) did not get a perfect safety rating in the latest IHS study. It said there was a slight risk of injury in a side crash. This could hurt Tesla's claim that its Model S is the safest car in history.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- These 5 Collectibles You've Been Accumulating Are Completely Worthless
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- Has The Children's Place Figured Out How to Beat Amazon?
- 10 Troubled Retailers Besides J.C. Penney That Are Shuttering Stores
- Ford's 23 Year Old Engineer Has Advice For Young Girls