This is what you need to know before the bell:
1. Tech CEOs, including Apple Inc.'s (APPL) Tim Cook & Microsoft Corp.'s (MSFT) Satya Nadella meet with Trump to help make the government's computer systems more efficient. The White House is seeking to save $1 trillion by updating its tech systems.
2. Bank of England Governor Mark Carney says "now is not the time" to raise interest rates. Carney warned of weak wage growth as Britain prepares for Brexit.
3. Samsung (SSNLF) is planning launch the Galaxy Note 8 in August. The Galaxy Note 8 will reportedly have a curved screen and feature two fear cameras.
4. Noble Group's (NOBL) lenders push back repayment deadline by four months. The commodity group is exploring the sale of an interest in the company.
5. Tesla (TSLA) is considering opening a new production facility in China. The move would help the company avoid tariffs in the wold's second-largest economy.