This is what you need to know before the bell:
- Britain and the European Union begin Brexit negotiations. David Davis and Michel Barnier will sit down almost a year after Britain voted to leave the EU.
- Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google is set to implement more measures to combat extremist content. The measures will identify & remove extremist or violent content from YouTube.
- Airbus (AIR) unveils its plan to upgrade the world's biggest passenger jet. The A380Plus will boast a new wing design aimed at improving aerodynamics.
- President Emmanuel Macron's centrist party secures a parliamentary majority. En Marche won 350 seats out of the 577 in the lower house.
- Asking prices for U.K. properties falls for the first time since 2009. The decline comes as wage growth slows and political uncertainty grows.