TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said he is bringing back his "CANDIES" market acronym, which includes Chipotle (CMG) , Apple (AAPL) , Netflix (NFLX) , Deckers (DECK) , Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) , Express Scripts (ESRX) and Salesforce (CRM) , to demonstrate his point that stocks are bought for growth. Cramer said growth is particularity important given the political situation in Washington. "Growth can trend a lot of transgression," Cramer said.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Boeing to Add Jobs Overseas, Investigates Pilotless Planes
- Citi Says Nvidia Could Explode 100% to $300 a Share -- Here's Why
- Apple, Tesla, and Amazon Are Overbought and Very Risky: Charts
- Tesla's CEO Elon Musk Was Just Dealt a Rare Blow
- WATCH: James Comey Unloads on President Trump In D.C. - Here's Your Top Analysis of Nervous Markets