TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Ascena Retail (ASNA) is a sad story. The company owns Dress Barn and Ann Taylor. "They said the secular headwinds are just too great right now," Cramer said. "They have 4,900 stores - I would not want to be their landlord right now."
Watch more of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: The 10-Year Treasury Yield Is in Charge
- Jim Cramer: Cisco Needs to Make an Acquisition With Its $68B in Cash
- Jim Cramer: Walmart Knows Amazon's Achilles' Heel Is Fresh Food
- Jim Cramer: In the End, I Like Alibaba Because of Its Revenue Growth
- Jim Cramer: Foot Locker Could Be Like Children's Place