This is what you need to know before the bell:
- Donald Trump signs an executive order on cybersecurity. The order makes the head of each government agency responsible for security
- Germany reports strong Q1 GDP data. Germany's economy grew at a faster pace in Q1 than the U.S. & the U.K.
- SoftBank (SFTBY) agrees to invest $5 billion in China's ride-hailing firm Didi Chuxing. SoftBank said the impact on its yearly results has not yet been determined
- The U.S. & China reach a deal to combat U.S.'s trade deficit with Beijing. The deal will see the countries expand trade in beef & chicken and increase access for financial firms
- Samsung Electronics (SSNLF) forms a new division within its semiconductor business. The division will be responsible for making mobile processors & non-memory chips