TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer was impressed with Snap's (SNAP) engagement, but said CEO Evan Spiegel's arrogance on the conference call was a negative.
"You need humility when you miss the numbers," Cramer said.
Watch more of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: The Expectations Are Very Low for J.C. Penney
- Jim Cramer: Whole Foods Is a Buy Because of What Jana Will Do
- Jim Cramer: Buy Kohl's Off of Macy's Weakness
- Why Jim Cramer Is Fond of Apache and Cimarex
- Jim Cramer: E.L.F. Is Part of the Selfie Generation
Jim Cramer and the AAP team know what's causing oil prices to decline, and they're telling their investment club members what to do about Apache (APA) , Schlumberger (SLB) and Cimarex (XEC) . Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.