J.C. Penney (JCP) releases quarterly earnings on Friday and the expectations are very low, according to TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer.
A positive in J.C. Penney's story are Sephora kiosks in various stores.
Watch more of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: The Expectations Are Very Low for J.C. Penney
- Jim Cramer: Whole Foods Is a Buy Because of What Jana Will Do
- Jim Cramer: Buy Kohl's Off of Macy's Weakness
- Why Jim Cramer Is Fond of Apache and Cimarex
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down the Positives and Negatives of Snap's First Earnings Report
- Jim Cramer: E.L.F. Is Part of the Selfie Generation
Jim Cramer and the AAP team know what's causing oil prices to decline, and they're telling their investment club members what to do about Apache (APA) , Schlumberger (SLB) and Cimarex (XEC) . Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.