Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM)
QCOM is carving out a long-term double bottom. The buy signal comes on a push through $59.
Infosys Technologies Ltd. (INFY)
A long-term reversal setup in Infosys trigger with a push through $16.
Texas Instruments Inc. (TXN)
A textbook ascending triangle pattern in Texas Instruments triggers with a move through $82.
Jim Cramer and the AAP team are discussing fallout from first-quarter earnings from Apple (AAPL) and Facebook (FB) and how to play the big tech names. Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Top 10 Cheap Classic Cars to Invest in for Big Gains With Your Delayed Tax Refund Check
- 5 Things You Must Know Before the Market Opens Thursday
- 'Sell in May and Go Away' Won't Work for Gold
- Ignore That Man in the White House? Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Wednesday 5/10/17)
- Fossil's Horrifying Quarter Is the Perfect Example of What Happens When Retailers Die
- Verizon to Acquire Straight Path Communications