Whole Foods (WFM) is preparing to report its earnings and Jim Cramer is predicting a "decent" quarter.
He expects the company to say it is "not for sale," which could send the stock lower.
Plus, Cimarex's (XEC) earnings are tied to oil prices, according to Cramer.
Over on Real Money Jim Cramer give advice to investors looking at how to play the Trump Trade. Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Real Money.
- Valeant Shows Signs Its Turnaround Efforts Are Bearing Fruit; Jim Cramer Weighs In
- Alibaba Launches AliPay in U.S. to Challenge WeChat, Apple Pay
- Walgreens Gives FTC Deadline on Rite Aid Ruling
- Here's the Simplest Reason Ever Why Apple Won't Spend More Than $50 Billion to Buy Tesla
- Amazon Just Released a New Echo Device With a Touchscreen