Amid Charter Communications' (CHTR) partnership with Comcast (CMCSA) , investors were scooping up shares of Sprint (S) and T-Mobile (TMUS) , but TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said the Justice Department would block a Sprint and T-Mobile deal.
Comcast is a holding of Cramer's charitable trust.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos:
- Jim Cramer: Coach Is Paying a Lot for Kate Spade
- Jim Cramer on Sinclair's Purchase of Tribune: Local TV Is Still Worth a Great Deal
- Jim Cramer on Newell Brands: We Sold Some Shares
- Jim Cramer Breaks Down Warren Buffett's Annual Meeting: IBM, Apple, Burlington Northern
- Jim Cramer Is Watching Disney's Earnings on Tuesday
- Jim Cramer: Nvidia Is a Great Company but Be Careful
- Jim Cramer: I Think Snap Is Going to Have a Good Quarter
Jim Cramer and the AAP team are discussing fallout from first-quarter earnings from Apple (AAPL) and Facebook (FB) and how to play the big tech names. Get his insights or analysis with a free trial subscription to Action Alerts Plus.