TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is keeping an eye on Newell Brands' (NWL) quarterly earnings on Monday. Newell Brands is a holding of Action Alerts PLUS.
Read More of TheStreet's Top Stories:
- Why Tesla's Explosive Stock Price Deserves to Keep Plummeting
- Thanks to Millennials, Amazon Controls 70% of the Voice-Enabled Speaker Market
- Apple as Consumer Product Company; Trump as Loose-Cannon-in-Chief: Jim Cramer's View
- Verizon's NFL Streaming Deal May be Sign of Things to Come From Carrier, Tech Rivals
- You Must Start Investing Now Because the Dow May Hit 100,000 By 2030
Jim Cramer and the AAP team know what's causing oil prices to decline, and they're telling their investment club members what to do about Apache (APA) , Schlumberger (SLB) and Cimarex (XEC) . Get a free trial subscription to Action Alerts PLUS.