This is what you need to know before the opening bell:
- Oil Hits a 6-Month Low, as oil prices fall below $45 per barrel. Concerns about oversupply continue to grow.
- ChemChina has secures enough support from Syngenta's (SYT) shareholders to proceed with its $43 billion takeover of the company.
- In Q1 & Q2 of 2017, Warren Buffett sold a third of his stake in IBM (IBM) . Buffett owned 81 million shares of IBM at the end of 2016.
- Macron has extended his poll lead ahead of the French Presidential runoff. Going into the last day of the campaign, Macron leads Le Pen 62% to 38%.
- Brexit Minister David Davis accuses the EU of bullying the U.K. The comments comes as the U.K. prepares to head to the polls on June 8.