Snap-On (SNA) is the most made in America company there is, according to TheStreet's Jim Cramer, whose charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, owns shares of the stock. President Trump visited Snap-On's headquarters on Tuesday.
Read More Jim Cramer:
- Jim Cramer Talks Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Facebook and Coca Cola
- Jim Cramer: Stay the Course on Facebook
- Jim Cramer: I Want to Buy IBM Stock at $160
- Jim Cramer: Goldman's Miss Is Very Mystifying
- Jim Cramer: Here Is Why I Would Buy Morgan Stanley
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Verizon's Earnings