This is what you need to know before the bell:
1. Barclays (BCS) CEO Jes Staley is being probed by the U.K.'s financial watchdogs over an internal investigation into whistleblowing.
2. U.S. stock futures were pointing to slight gains on Monday as geopolitical tensions were making for a nervous Wall Street. European and Asian stocks traded mixed.
3. BHP Billiton (BHP) could create $46 billion in additional value for shareholders by spinning off its U.S. oil business, unify its listings and increasing capital returns, according to hedge fund Elliott Management.
4. Mondelez International (MDLZ) is preparing to look for a successor to its CEO, Irene Rosenfeld, as the snack giant faces pressure from restive shareholders and the broad shift to healthier eating habits
5. Spain's Sergio Garcia, 37, held off a late charge by Justin Rose to win the 81st Masters on Sunday after one playoff hole.