J.C. Penney isn't the only big retailer having trouble in the age of Amazon. Here are several other retailers continuing attempts to rightsize their store fleet amid the shift to digital shopping or other external pressures.
Read Full Article: Expensive Jeans for 45-Year Old Men Has Died -- True Religion Goes Bust
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Meet The Women Redefining Business in TheStreet's New Series, Alpha Rising
- This Company Just Became The First Automaker To Set A Date For Phasing Out Combustion Engine Cars
- Has The Children's Place Figured Out How to Beat Amazon?
- Tesla's New Model 3 and Its Key Specs
- What Robert Kiyosaki Has Learned From Working With Donald Trump